- Abstracts for poster presentation should be submitted online. The abstract should be 150-200 words long, and should be submitted without images. All fields should be completed in the online form before submission. The last date for submission of abstract for consideration for poster presentation is February 22, 2017.
- Submission of abstract does not require registration. However, for presentation of poster, it is required that you pay your registration fee.
- At least one of the authors of the submitted abstract should be registered for the conference. A registered delegate will be permitted to present one paper only. However, if at the last minute a registered delegate is unable to attend the meeting, a colleague can help with the presentation of the poster (without the poster being eligible for consideration for any of the poster awards). The abstracts received without payment of the accompanying registration fee will not be included in the symposium’s scientific program.
- The submission requires uploading of the abstract in the template given below. The file should be uploaded in MS word format only.
Abstract Template Sample Abstract
- Please write your abstract here within the space allocated in above template and should NOT exceed the single A4 page.
- DO NOT change the font or the size of any of the components in this template.
- The file should be uploaded in MS word format only.
- Please DO NOT include any figures in your abstract.
- Submission of an abstract does not require registration as a pre-requisite. However, for presentation of a poster, it is required that you pay your registration fee. If you have any further questions, contact email@example.com.
- On submission, you will receive an acknowledgement mail with abstract identification number.
- After submission your abstract will be screened by the scientific program committee.
- The acceptance/rejection of abstracts for presentation will be intimated within 10 days of submission after which the registration process should be completed as soon as possible.
- Poster presenters must register in advance and will not be allowed to register on spot.
- Poster presenters not registered in time will not be allowed to present and their abstract will not be included in the abstract book.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
BEST POSTER AWARDS (from IBS guidelines)
Submit your Abstract
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSED!
Notification on acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted till
22 February, 11.59PM will be intimated within Next week.
Approved Abstracts List