ACCOMMODATION GUIDELINES :
- Attendees can opt to either
- Book their own accommodation and/or make their own arrangements for transport to the venue of the symposium. To see details of few selected hotels near to the venue, please refer the HOTEL GUIDE
- Opt to have their accommodation arranged by the organizers of the symposium (in which case they will need to click the appropriate buttons on the forms on the website to indicate this).
- Participants who wish to make the payment through a Demand Draft will need to furnish full details of the draft at the time of registration (at the suitable location in the form on the website). The Demand Draft should be made in the favor of IBS Symposium 2017.
- Registration may be completed by online payment through Credit/Debit Card using Payment Gateway or Direct Net Banking/ Bank Transfer (NEFT), OR by Demand Draft. Payment in cash is not acceptable.
- After submission of form online, print form and send it along with the Bank Draft/Cheque to IBS 2017 Symposium Secretariat, Select Biosciences India(SELECTBIO), Unit 21, Level 2, Berkeley Square, Plot No 24, Industrial Area Phase I, Chandigarh 160002, India M: 0172 5025050
- Delegates willing to pay by Online registration using Credit/Debit card will have to pay additional Payment Gateway administrative charges which will be added to the standard registration charges online.
- Filled registration form should be submitted only after depositing the payment by online mode/bank transfer. Registration form submitted without payment details will not be accepted.
- The delegates will get online and email acknowledgements on successful submission of the registration form.
- Please use the following details for payment by NEFT/RTGS. Please retain the UTR number/Transaction id for communication and also fill it in the registration form.
|| Canara Bank
||IBS Symposium 2017
ACCOMMODATION OF ACCOMPANYING PERSONS
There are no arrangements for registration of accompanying persons. However, we understand that in a few cases, it is unavoidable that there will be an accompanying person (e.g., a relative accompanying a mother of a small infant attending the symposium). Therefore, on a case-by-case basis, we will handle such requests without formally registering the accompanying person. We will book the accommodation of the accompanying person at the same location as the registrant, and the accompanying person will need to pay for the accommodation and food expenses independently, directly at the location (guest house/hostel). The arrangements will be done on a case-by-case basis, with the location/guest house, per request.
TRAVEL SUPPORT FOR YOUNG RESEARCHERS
If there are sufficient funds available, partial travel costs may be available for a limited number of research scholars (M.Sc students, Ph.D students and postdoctoral researchers). Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION ABOUT REGISTRATION AND ACCOMMODATION COSTS (INR)
In the form on the website, registrants will need to click buttons separately for
- Registration for the Corporate Lecture Series (22nd March, 2017)
- Registration for the Main Symposium (23rd, 24th and 25th March, 2017)
- Accommodation – at the same overall cost – for either three days (23rd, 24th and 25th March, 2017) or four days (22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th March, 2017).
Once registrants have clicked any/all of the above buttons, the form on the website will add the separate costs and create provisions for either a consolidated online payment, or for filling of information about a consolidated Demand Draft.
Accommodation cost (INR) for arrangements by Symposium Organizers
Note: Amount in parenthesis are rate applicable for online registration and inclusive of payment gateway charges.
Amount – Overall cost for either three days (23rd, 24th and 25th March, 2017) or four days (22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th March, 2017).
Submit Registration Form Pay by Credit/Debit Card
Confirmed Accommodation List
If you are Paying by Credit/Debit Card
- Registration will be confirmed only on receipt of payment/realization of bank draft. After online submission, print form and send it along with the cheque/draft to the Organizing Secretary by registered post. Only CTS cheques will be accepted.
- For receiving payment by credit/debit card, this site uses third party payment gateway & its charges will be applicable.
FOR ACCOMMODATION ENQUIRY
Please write to us at IBSSymp2017@gmail.com or contact us using details given below
|Ms. Sakshi Modgil, SELECTBIO
||Ms. Garima Sharma, SELECTBIO
||Mr. Maninderjit Singh, SELECTBIO
|M : 08283815050, 07696125050
||M : 08289015050, 07696025050
||M : 07696225050
|T : 0172 5025050
||T : 0172 5025050
||T : 0172 5025050